In the fast-paced world of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML), trust is essential. Recently, there has been a growing concern among customers about the use of their data to train AI models and the accuracy of the outputs generated by these technologies. 

Customers fear that their data is being exploited without consent, and they are increasingly worried about the quality of information provided by AI systems, often plagued by inaccuracies and hallucinations.

Customer Concerns: Data Usage and Output Quality

Data Usage Concerns 

The practice of using customer data to train AI and ML models has raised significant privacy and ethical issues. Many providers engage in this without explicit consent, causing a loss of trust among customers who are rightfully concerned about how their organisation’s information is being handled and potentially used to train their algorithims.

Quality of AI Outputs 

Another critical issue is the reliability of AI-generated outputs. AI systems often produce incorrect or misleading information, which has severely undermined confidence in these technologies. These errors, known as “hallucinations,” can result in significant mistakes in decision-making processes, especially in critical applications where accuracy is paramount.

AICA’s Approach: Trust, Security, and Accuracy

At AICA, we understand these concerns and have implemented robust measures to address them. Our commitment to data integrity and accuracy sets us apart from other AI and ML providers.

1. Data Privacy and Security 

AICA does not use customer data to train our models. All customer data is securely stored on our servers, ensuring that sensitive information remains protected and confidential. This policy not only safeguards customer data but also reinforces trust in our services.

2. High-Quality Model Training 

Our models are trained with high-quality MRO (Maintenance, Repair, and Operations) product data. This specialised training enables us to achieve approximately 90% accuracy in our services. The remaining 10% is meticulously handled by our expert data cataloguers, ensuring exceptional accuracy and reliability. Additionally, we implement a data quality reliability score for all outputs from our algorithms, guaranteeing that your product data meets the highest standards.

Why Choose AICA?

AICA utilises AI and ML to automate and enhance the processes of product and service data cleansing, enrichment, creation, and comparison. 

Here’s what makes us unique:

1. Speed Our solutions are up to 90% faster than traditional methods, significantly reducing the time needed for data management tasks.

2. Cost-Effectiveness By leveraging AI-driven approaches, we reduce the need for manual labour and minimise errors, cutting down on operational costs.

3. Exceptional Accuracy Our specialised Large Language Models (LLMs) achieve over 80% accuracy, far exceeding the 30% accuracy of general AI models.

4. MRO-Focused Algorithms AICA’s algorithms are specifically trained on MRO product data, ensuring highly relevant and precise data handling.


In an era where trust in AI and ML is being tested, AICA stands out by prioritising data privacy and delivering high-quality, accurate results. Our dedication to secure data handling and specialised training ensures that our customers can rely on us for their data management needs. Choose AICA for a trustworthy, efficient, and cost-effective solution to your data challenges.

Visit our website to learn more or schedule a demo today.

Copyright Reserved © AICA Data International Ltd 2024